Note: for reviews of bookboxes, bookish merch, and the likes, please message firstname.lastname@example.org and get in touch.
Are you accepting books for review?
– Currently, no.
Are you accepting books for promotion?
– If there is no set time limit for the review, then yes. Let me promote you on my channels to the best of my ability.
What genres do you accept?
– I will accept most fiction genres: Romance, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Paranormal, Erotica, Chick Lit, Comedy, and Contemporary written for an audience of Young Adults, New Adults and Adults.
Length doesn’t matter.
What genres don’t you accept?
– I don’t review Non-Fiction and Horror. Mostly because I’m a chicken with the attention span of a sloth.
What formats do you accept?
– For the time being, I only accept physical copies of books.
What about self-published authors and indie publishers?
– As long as it’s a physical copy, it doesn’t matter to me if you’re self published, indie published, or traditional published. I review only based on the merits of the book itself.
How long does it take for you to review a book?
– My TBR has a life of its own, so I can’t tell you.
An added bonus with sending me a physical book, is that I enjoy taking #bookstagram pictures and therefore promoting them on instagram + my various social medias.
I don’t understand your rating system. Please explain.
– I use the standard five stars rating that is used on fx. Goodreads, Amazon and NetGalley. This is what I mean when I rate books:
★ – Didn’t Finish
★ ★ – Finished, but didn’t enjoy it very much.
★ ★ ★ – Finished, and found it okay, but with room for improvement.
★ ★ ★ ★ – Kept me interested all through and I liked it.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ – Near Perfect, easily one of my all-time favorites.
Where can I contact you?
– If you wish to request a review, you’d need my address to ship the goods. Please note that I live in Denmark, and shipping isn’t always cheap, depending on where you are.
Send me an email at:
email@example.com, with the blurb of your book, the genre, and any other information you might want to give.
I also review bookish subscriptions and stores. Not sure if you fit? Send me a mail and let’s find out.
I retain the right to refuse to review if I don’t believe I can get it to you within the time limit.
Any Additional Good-To-Knows?
The review will aim to be:
- Short and concise — pocketsized review basically.
- Spoiler-free — I can’t guarantee anything, though.
Feeling up for it? I’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form below.